top of page



We are able to write cover in the United Kingdom and Republic Of Ireland for SME and Property Owners risks and can provide the following covers...


Employers Liability

Public Liability

Products Liability

Property Owners Liability

Environmental Impairment Liability

We will only underwrite Liability risks if part of a package and accompanied by the Property Damage Covers.


We will underwrite stand alone Property Damage Covers if required.

bottom of page